Safeguarding Customer DocumentsDuring regular business hours access to customer records is monitored so that only those with approval may access the files. During hours in which the company is not in operation, the customer records will be locked. No individual who is not so authorized shall obtain or seek to obtain personal and financial customer information. No individual with authorization to access personal and financial customer information shall share that information in any manner without the specific consent of a firm principal. Failure to observe Schmidt Financial Group, Inc., procedures regarding customer and consumer privacy will result in discipline and may lead to termination.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial InformationSchmidt Financial Group, Inc. is committed to the protection and privacy of its customers’ and consumers’ personal and financial information. Schmidt Financial Group, Inc. will not share such information with any nonaffiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in the account, such as with clearing firms, account custodians or portfolio managers
- When required to maintain or service the account
- To resolve customer disputes
- When requested by a fiduciary or beneficiary on the account
- To the client’s attorneys or accountants,
- When required by a regulatory agency, or for other reasons required or permitted by law
- In connection with a reorganization of Schmidt Financial Group, Inc.’s business.
- In any circumstance that has the customer’s instruction or consent.